Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pic of the Day: The much request "Mower"




- Posted using Mobypicture.com

So it has a boat seat as the captain's chair, a gas can strapped on the side because the steering rod once broke and poke three holes in the gas tank, the mower deck doesn't raise up or down, the steering wheel will come off in your hands if your not careful, I have to jumpstart it, it turns to the right really well but not so much to the left, it backfires when I shut it off, the throttle is broke so it is stuck wide open, the choke has to be all the way on for it to run, last week the right front tirejust broke right off in the middle of mowing (that's fixed and better than new now, thanks to 2 new tires & wheels and some creative welding by a friend), BUT thru all this it still mows my lawn great in 20 minutes and not have to push a mower around for an hour or two! And the lights still work so I can mow the lawn late at night when it's cool, which the neighbors love. My Dad bought it in the early 80's and gave to me a while back. I thought it would last me a couple of years, and everytime something breaks I think "Oh it won't take much to fix that". Here it is 8 years later, holdin on for dear life! If anyone wants to take it for a ride just give me a shout, It will probably do about 7 to 8 mph on the road. lol.

No comments: