Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kokopelli Trail Ride


Here are the pictures from a great trail ride we went on Monday and yesterday. We went on a trail called th Kokopelli trail. It is a 143 mile trail that goes from Grand Junction to Moab. My cousin's husband, Jeff Good and I rode motocycles, My brother Brett, Taylor, Cecil, BG Fuller and Jeremy went on mountain bikes, and My Dad and my uncle Brent went on polaris rangers, providing water, food, and fuel for all of us. It was a great ride, filled with really rough technical rocky trails to fast gravel roads. It was incredible the speed at which the mt bikers covered that terrain. Being on Motorbikes Jeff and I were able to cover a lot more ground. We rode out to alot of overlooks with some great views. We put about 250 miles in on the motocycles, and we even rode the Slickrock trail.It was amazing the places my dad and brent were able to go on the rangers, just check out the pictures.

No comments: